Thursday, July 3, 2008

Our own Summer School

School of fish that is! We got this pool from a garage sale and everyone loves it! The nice thing is, Hyrum can be sleeping and I can be watching these crazy monkeys. It has been toasty hot and this is perfect to take the edge off. Notice Emily and the position of the hose. Can someone say she has brothers? I didn't even notice until after the picture was taken. Oh well!



If you notice that in most of these pictures a certain oldest child is missing, well, he was a little um, well, let's see, how do I put this, he was a little "girlie" in his reaction to the cold water. I don't think he ever did survive longer than one minute at a time by the pool! Take a look at this video and you will notice him at the end. Fun Fun!

4 comments:

Annie Carie said...

LOL Emily and the hose... I'm cracking up over here! hee hee hee :)

lifeonthecoast said...

Looks like good clean fun. :-) And a 10th anniversary cruise for you guys. :-) Awesome!

nelson6 said...

Little pools are the best, we'd die without ours, it's been 114 here-YUCK!

Unknown said...

I like that pool! The inflatable ones are the pits. Yours is neat-- nice and sturdy.

The picture of Emily cracked me up! :D