Monday, June 30, 2008

Happenings of last week

So all week long I captured some moments that I thought would be a good thing to post for that day. The problem is, I never posted any of them! So you will just have to endure lots of pictures!

We will start off with Hyrum.... Oh Hyrum.... he is sooo BUSY lately! His new thing is the fridge and the pantry. This is what I found one morning.


Of course Hyrum, would open and shut the door saying "Peep-ba-boo",
as if he is adorable or something....


Wait, is that an onion in his hand? Yep! Go ahead Hyrum,
take a nice big bite.... :)

Needless the say, the flour is now way up high.
Thanks Hyrum, for getting my house even more baby proof!


Now on to my sweet daughter who is 3 going on 30. She has now decided that she likes to do her nails at least once a day, and that she would prefer to do them herself. I found her outside one morning, actually, now that I think about it, it was the SAME morning as Hyrum's flour incident... fun.... She and Aaron were doing their own nails. Here is her first nail job by herself.



Is that Lipstick on her lips? Nope, just nail polish... nice...





And last but not least, I had to share a moment with you that I had yesterday. Many of you know that I have had a perpetual two-year-old since Ammon was two. Well the chain hasn't been broken. The nice thing is, the older siblings have been pivotal in making sure that the up and coming 2 year old knows that tricks of the trade. What is Emily doing you may ask? Well sticking a shoelace into the locked bathroom door to unlock it of course! An invention passed down from Tyler to Aaron and on to Emily.



Our family was snuggled down for our Sunday movie,
and I look over to see Hyrum doing this. Notice the smile on Emily's face. Proud, proud sibling.







After the lock was popped, Emily, slipped into the bathroom and locked the door again. Either she wanted Hyrum to practice again, or she really needed to go!








Hyrum wasn't too thrilled about either prospect!

5 comments:

nelson6 said...

How fun it is to see that these kinds of things do not just happen at my house! You're kids look so much cuter getting into mischeif than mine do!

lifeonthecoast said...

LOL! I remember seeing Aaron doing that to get candy from the pantry when we last visited. Crafty kids! :-)

Annie Carie said...

LOL that's great I'm going to have to keep my camera handy for the next thing my kids decide to do.

Danae said...

We too have had the flour mess a time or two! I love the bathroom door unlocking! It was very cute.

Michel Realty News said...

That is pretty funny...Oh the joys of motherhood! I love Emily's little look of satisfaction. Too cute. I know not for you at the moment, but for all of us bloggers it is cute!