Monday, July 21, 2008

Gettin' ready for the cruise!


You may have noticed the countdown on my blog for our cruise! We are so excited to take some time, just Martin and I, and have some relaxing fun. This is made possible due to the genorosity of a dear friend that the kids have known since they were little. She is coming to our house and staying for the whole week! Emily will be staying and Grammie's house and they are both THRILLED!

To get ready for this fantanstic event I have started and 30 day fitness and diet plan that Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser put together. It is a pretty intense workout plan designed to kick your hiney. Literally...

Today was day one. Consider my hiney kicked! I could go through most of the exercises and do the reps she wanted, but I am not sure if my form was all there. It sill felt good to do it though. Wish me luck as this seems to be an intense 30-day ride!

Fortunately a friend of mine, who is a personal trainer, is doing it with me. I love having someone to suffer with me! :) If I had enough guts, I would post a before picture and follow up in 30 days with an after picture. I hope it's all worth it!

By the way, we are going to the Eastern Carribbean on our cruise for 7 days and nights on Royal Carribean's Enchantment of the Seas. Can't wait!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Rebecca, whether or not we post the pictures on our blog, we should take them! I'm glad you mentioned that.

ganelle said...

We went on a 7 day southern Cari. cruise for our 10th. OH MY GOSH! It was the GREATEST!!!

Where are you going, exactly?

Valerie said...

Go, Bub, go!! We'll be rooting for you!!!

Annie Carie said...

I'm rooting for you too!! Go go go!

kotterfamily said...

GO REBECCA!!! You can make it!
I am proud of you.