Saturday, April 3, 2010

Savannah's Hospital Stay


My sweet little lady spent 15 days in Children's hospital fighting off RSV and charming everyone who came in to visit.  I couldn't help but notice the excitement in the nurses eyes when I told them that I would be out for a few hours to see my other kids.  I always got a "Don't worry.  We'll take good care of her."  You can't help but to love on her!
The Children's Hospital was our home away from home and were very good to us.  I can't believe we stayed there that long, but we wanted to make sure that Savvy really could fare as well at home first.  The doctors were great, and I only had one nurse that I really didn't get along with that well.  Overall, a fantastic experience, amidst a hard time.

March 15th:  All packed up and ready to go... FINALLY!

4 comments:

Kelly and Randall said...

What a great day that must have been. And I thought those 3 days we spent with R2 in the hospital were hard... I like that carseat and the little blessing it's holding!

Jordan Family said...

that's too cute! i love that she got to ride out in style in that litle red wagon...loved the firstshot of her...so much sweet personalityin her little face...guess we haven't seen too many photos of ourlittle lad! we love you guys! missing you terribly this easter weekend! we'll think of all of you though!

Valerie said...

I love the wagon.. how very, very fun! And I l.o.v.e her little face! More! I demand MORE!! :)

deanna said...

I remember those wagons well...10 years ago this week I spent 10 days at childrens hospital with Megan after her surgery, she was 6 weeks old. I am so glad to hear Savannah is doing well and you are home! let us know if you need anything. she is very sweet!