Thursday, April 22, 2010

Little Siblings

My sweet Aaron with my sweet daughter. One of the things I love most about siblings holding new little ones, is looking back on them you realize how little they both once were. There is something so special to see these brothers and sisters reunite. I feel it especially strong with Savannah. Maybe it's because heaven is a little closer in our home because we have our own representative there. Either way, I love my children.
I am blessed.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Valerie said...

That is just so sweet... I love to see the love between sibs! Thanks for finally posting pics of your baby!

ganelle said...

I love those shots too! Always so sweet!

Danae said...

I completely agree! I always love to look back at these photos and the kids love to see themselves holding the little babies too! Too cute! Your little Savannah is beautiful!

raedene said...

So tender... Glad to see that you're home! You're one amazing chica, Becca!