Thursday, October 2, 2008

My pretty pretty ballerina!


Have I ever told you what an amazing, talented sister I have? Seriously, if I had as much talent in my little pinky that she has I would be wonder woman! She MADE this most adorable outfit for the Miss Em for her birthday. Let's just say, SHE LIVES IN THIS!!! I love seeing her twirl, cock her head to one side, and to see her feel like she is the prettiest thing alive (which she is of course... :) I hope you enjoy these pics as much as I do! Thanks Aunt Val!




7 comments:

jksfam said...

That is an absolutely adorable outfit! My daughter would probably never wear it - she might as well be my 4th boy - but it is REALLY cute!

DeeDee said...

Emily is adorable! Val is amazing! And Bec is talented through and through!

ganelle said...

See, this is were I wish I had a girl. Oh well...

Katie said...

Pretty! Pretty! She looks like my girls. We've got ballet tutus gallore and Morgan has just about taken over dress up queen from Hailey. Too bad Emily can't come play.

kotterfamily said...

WOW! Emily looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
We are so blessed to have an Aunt Val in our lives and such a beauitful Emily too!

Valerie said...

Emily... you totally worked that outfit!! I am so glad you love it. I had so much fun making it for you!! Love you, sweetie!!

Scott said...

When you were Em's age, you used to cock your head and twirl too. These are some of my most-treasured memories about you.

Dad