Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ammon's an official WOLF with a KNOT!


Ammon had a big night at our last Pack Meeting. He worked really hard to get two big things accomplished. He advanced to the rank of Wolf AND got his religious square knot. I am always amazed at the amount of Ammon's dedication to anything he puts his mind to. He is very intelligent and is dedicated to things that he is passionate about. He teaches me daily at what it means to get right back up and try all over again. CONGRATULATIONS AMMON!! We love you and are so proud of you!




The above picture is of Ammon receiving his Religious Square Knot award from our bishopric counselor. Ammon had accomplished all the requirements a few months ago and was just now receiving it. He was asked what he had to do to get this. I thought, "Oh no! It's been so long, I don't really remember". Well this is where my son, who never forgets anything, went on for a couple minutes what he did to earn it. Whew! Glad it wasn't me! If you look closely at this picture, you will see why we really enjoy going to pack meeting. My children are always so calm, always stay in their seats, and never, ever try to draw attention to themselves.... Just ask Emily... :)

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

Congratulations Ammon! That is so awesome! I am proud of you little man!

Garity said...

Congrats Ammon! I wish you were in our cub scout pack because you would be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ammon. Keep it up.

kotterfamily said...

WAY TO GO AMMON!!! Getting your wolf and Knot. Thats totally awesome!

Our family loves pack meeting too! There is nothing like bringing 5 kids to pack meeting. :) Glad that you are posting again! Love to the fall page...I think I wil steal that idea.

Heather said...

Hey Becca! I loved seeing a comment from you on my stagnant blog! What a beautiful family you have, wow, 5! Keep checking my blog, I am going to start up again, I just needed a break. So fun to be in touch, and OF COURSE I remember you!!!!

Valerie said...

Nice, Ammon!!!

We are so proud of you! Keep rockin' the scouting world! You guys can compare badges at Christmas.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you Ammon. You are continuing in a long line of Scouting in the family. Love you,
Aunt Jan