Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm going private....

Hello friends, family, and strangers alike.... I have decided to make my blog private... again... I am planning on making a blog specifically for Rebecca Phoebe so if others would still like to refer their friends and loved ones who could draw strength from it, they can. I know there are a lot of people who read my blog who like to "silently" read, meaning, I don't know you come on! I would still like you to have access to my blog even if you don't publish a comment.

So, here is what ya gotta do. Reply to this post, or send me an email at rebecca.michel@gmail.com and give me your email address. I will add you to the "invite" email when I make my blog private on Thursday Oct. 23, 2008. If you don't, you will no longer have access to my blog.

Hurry, hurry and send me your email request so you don't miss out on the best blog on the block... ;)

26 comments:

Garity said...

duh, yes add me! kgline@live.com

Unknown said...

Invite me, please! :)

lifeonthecoast said...

Good thinking! I have had to change my approach on mine lately. It's fun to meet people from around the world, but...

(and raising my hand, saying me! me!) :-)

Valerie said...

It is liberating to be in the private sector... welcome! And of course, add me! :)

Lindsay said...

sign me up!

Aileen and Aaron Trost said...

I know we've never met (I'm Kristy's old roommate), but I've been really touched by the story of Rebecca Phoebe. Please invite me (amlaird16@gmail.com).

Jennifer said...

If you don't think I'm too creepy, put me on the list! :)

ganelle said...

Pick me! Pick me!

ganelle@q.com

Danae said...

Of Course!
banddwest@wavecable.com

Katie said...

I've been wanting to go private since I starting my blog. good idea. You might get a similar message from me.
katie.udall@yahoo.com

Annie Carie said...

Don't forget to add me too :)

maccam said...

Hi Becca!
This is Cammy Moffat [Engler]. Your family is so cute! I saw your post on the SJHS reunion blog and would love to be invited! My email is curlyq86rdh@gmail.com. Glad to see you are ddoing so great! Thanks so much! Love, Cam

Julia said...

I realize you don't know me, but we have a common friend, and we are in the same stake...please add me.

Aimee said...

Please add me! aimeethomas@comcast.net

Kayla said...

add me too please

Kristy Graff said...

invite me too!

Ras Family said...

I would like to stay updated on your cute family too.

Mindy Rasmussen
ambras77@gmail.com

D-lyn said...

of course I want to keep up with your great family that I love and have known so many great years!
do you need my email?

Stacey said...

Oh thanks for letting me know!!!! sjtowers12@msn.com

Our Family Happenings said...

I better comment on here so you add me to your blog list...but I hope that you already put me on there!

Michelle and Javier said...

Hi! can i get an invite?? michellehall79@yahoo.com

jbutler said...

sign me up!! :)

The Becker Bunch said...

I"M LATE....eeeek, I'd love an invite...
alohaqt4@yahoo.com
THANKS, Nik:)

DeeDee said...

Thanks for adding me even though I didn't reply. I haven't been on in... oh forever! Love to all of you!

Aileen and Aaron Trost said...

I also went private. Email me at amlaird16@hotmail.com if you want to read my blog.

Brittany said...

Please invite me, I want to keep up with you and your family