Sunday, September 14, 2008

And the Surprise.....

is gonna have to wait!! I am really sorry! I cannot yet reveal what it is! :) I promise I am not trying to lead you on. I will let you know as soon as I can. Here are some pics cause, I think you all really just wanted to see Emily's cute hair I did for church today, right?! Thanks for your patience and not killing me! :) The one thing I love about the last picture is, take a look at Emily's left hand in the last picture. I love having a girl! :)




9 comments:

Garity said...

Oh my gosh that is beautiful! Now I really want to grow my hair out, although that look is far better on her.

BTW, I hate surprises

kotterfamily said...

CUTE hair! Emily looks so pretty. When you come out for Christmas you got to show me some of your tricks!

Jordan Family said...

love the hairdo...love the diva!

Valerie said...

Beautiful, Bub! Love that website... :)

Katie said...

I'm going to have to try that on Hailey. So cute!
Well, remember how I mentioned a class reunion a couple years ago? It is actually going to happen next month. I realize its way short notice but get me your address and I can mail you the info. Everyone would love to see you if there is any way you can come. It will be the 24th and 25th of Oct (Homecoming weekend).

Our Family Happenings said...

Oh her hair is SUPER cute! I am so glad that you have your sweet little princess, and a tough one that can handle her own! I know how she feels...3 older brothers! I do love the hand in the last shot, you know that is what princesses do!

Brittany said...

Love it, I wish I could get my girls to sit still long enough to do that...I am lucky to get a brush to their heads!

kh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lifeonthecoast said...

OK, I have more guesses! :-)

1) you're moving to a new house
2) Martin's going to work full-time with Matt

OK, I'm running out of ideas now. :-) Tell us quick!