Friday, June 25, 2010

Sweet n Sassy


My little girl is officially not so little anymore. 

Emily "graduated" from Kindergarten and was so excited for it!    They sang so many cute songs and she smiled all the way through.  I have never seen anyone smile as much as she did.  I am so proud of her and all that she accomplished this year.  Being one of the youngest she struggled a bit trying to keep up but she sure tried her hardest.

I love her sweet and sassy nature and the way she works a camera.  That hip swing of hers cracks me up!  I can't believe she will be starting 1st grade in a few short weeks.  She really needs to stop growing!  I need her to stay my little girl forever! ;)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Wa-hoo, Emily!! What a fun day! And you looked absolutely lovely in your pretty dress! We love you!