Saturday, June 26, 2010

I want to grow up and be like her...

89 folks, 89.
I love this woman.  We were honored to celebrate Martin's grandmother's 89th birthday in our home.  I love her spunk and her personality.  She is so active and fun.  
I hope to accomplish all that she has so far in her long life.  Here is a little example of what I am up against if I ever want to try! 

Martha Brown Michel
~Happy Birthday~

Savvy was a wee bit hungry, but we tried for a photo-op anyway!

Grandma's favorite past-time?  Wii golf.  And she ROCKS at it!!
The kids great-aunts Jan and Pam are always so sweet and thoughtful.  They devoured this rock collection they brought and are looking forward to all of the fun arts and crafts stuff they brought as well.  We are blessed to have such fantastic family.
Happy Birthday Grandma.  To many more to come!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

A-to the-men to that! I want to be like her, too! :)

Laura said...

I could live 10 lifetimes and not come even *CLOSE* to how cool she is.

Skipper said...

We loved being able to celebrate Great Grandma's 89th with you.