Sunday, June 6, 2010

Field Day

Holey Moley.  Having four kids participating in field day was so much fun and work trying to catch all of their glorious moments!  

I loved watching Emily!  She always had a smile on her face and was such a good sport.  I can't believe she is almost finished with Kindergarten.  !st grade here we come!

Ammon has always been a fast runner.  He has the longest legs!  I loved watching him race.  I didn't know the classes were racing across the field, and I inadvertently left Savvy in her stroller for a sec to capture a picture of Aaron in action.  Apparently I interrupted a race that another class was trying to do.  Woops!  Don't mind the newborn.  Just run around her... ;)  Ammon was one of the fastest in his class.  I can't believe he will be running the show next year.

Aaron was so much fun.  I think my favorite part was watching him chase the girls in tag with the flags.  The look of pure glee in his face just made me laugh!  

He is growing up so fast.  Do you ever look at your kids and not recognize them overnight, because you can tell they are growing?  He is one handsome fellow.  I can't believe he will be baptized next year! 

Tyler Wyler is so much fun.  I can hear him giggling when he is trying really hard to do something.  I love how Tyler always puts his best effort forward even if he is not sure how it is going to turn out.  I think he was the most surprised when the boys lost to the girls in his class in tug of war.  Better luck next time!  And then there was Hyrum.  

Sweet Hyrum stuck with it for a while, and then realized that the real fun came while you are playing the games. Not watching them!  By the end of it all, he had joined some games with Ammon and Tyler.  It was so cool to watch them take Hyrum under their wings.  

Hooray for Field Day... And one more thing off the "End of Year, Never-ending, exciting things to do before we actually get to enjoy our summer list".... "  :)

5 comments:

Martin said...

:) Go team go!!!

Stacey said...

Were you as exhausted as I was when you got home? Not to mension I got FRIED....they forget to tell the parents to put on sunscreen too!

Valerie said...

don't ever do the small pics again, bub!! i want to see them BIG! Love that last one of Hy under the stroller.

(and you win big points for having FOUR in field day! it's hard work,huh!)

Rochelle said...

Wow! You are one brave momma to go watch all of them (and snap pictures) at Field Day! Such fun. Btw, Parker plays in the Cherry Creek Little League. We have really liked it for the most part.

ganelle said...

I could barely get through field day with my two! You're amazing!