Thursday, August 21, 2008

A quick hello

All right ladies and gents... the countdown is almost complete! We are officially leaving on Saturday rather then Sunday like the counter suggests. I haven't had time to change it, let alone take a picture of my new haircut. You will just have to wait and see what it looks like when I post some pictures from our trip. Suffice it to say, this is what Emily said when I walked through the door. "Oh mom! You look like Willy Wonka!" Umm... thanks? I guess she may have a point. It's about that short! :)
Anyhoo, I have been eat, sleeping, and breathing the cruise and cannot wait to finally go on it! The kids are totally ramped up and can't wait for us to go either! Hopefully they will behave themselves while we are gone. Otherwise, we just might not come back :). Sorry DeeDee... :) We are planning on posting on our blog while we are on our cruise so check back daily. We leave Saturday for Miami and leave on the cruise late afternoon Sunday. Wish us some "no hurricane" luck okay?!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

WAHOO!!!

HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIVES!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!!

love you guys.....

Lindsay said...

Have fun...we are all jealous back home!

ganelle said...

I'm anxious to see the pictures. Have a WONDERFUL time! (I think I mentioned before that Dave and I did a 10th cruise as well. One of the best experiences of my life!)

Have fun!

DeeDee said...

I am happy to be here! We've had fun so far. McDonalds was great...Ammon had a chicken selects meal and loved the chicken (sorry you will have to get that now). Tyler liked it too, so we bought a second box and we had dessert. Met up with the Enkes from Fort Fun, they live oh maybe 5minutes from you guys! Too cool, it was fun visiting with them, we will get together while you are gone. We played wii and the kids jumped on the tramp...Aaron bit Emily and was sent to his room and fell asleep, he is still asleep! Everyone but Aaron took a bath in Moms tub. Hyrum is so sweet! Emily and Grammy left around 8:30. Ammon and Tyler are sleeping on couches just for fun...oh yeah, Ammon is watching the olympics as we speak! ALL IS WELL! Have so much fun!