Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Have you seen my kids?

I haven't seen most of my kids since I have come to Georgia.  They are in cousin dreamland!  You can play "Where's a Michel" with my kids in their striped shirts in this cousin picture where all the cousins except one are gathered at Uncle Jace's home.

Spending 5 weeks off-track in a place where there is nothing but woods, frozen ponds, and cousins to hang out with, sounds much better than hangin' at home with a mom who can't do much!

Speaking of me, I am okay with contractions on and off still, but I have great sisters who keep loving my kids when I need that extra break. 

We will be coming home on January 23rd and thankfully with my mother-in-law in tow to help.  She's coming out to do some family history and then will be flying back with me to help with the kids.  I am so blessed by all of those so willingly and lovingly help!!  A giant thank you to all....




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

How fun!
Look forward to seeing you when you get back!

Rochelle said...

Glad you are having a good time! See you soon :)

kh said...

YOU must be in heaven as well! Hang in there!

Jordan Family said...

noooo!!!!!!!! i'm so sad! you leave tomorrow and we haven't been able to say goodbye! life got so busy after our list visit that i haven't stopped to breathe! so glad your mom in law can make that trip home with you...that helps my heart! we love you guys...it was so much fun!