Thursday, May 28, 2009

A night out with the Rockies

We got some tickets to the Rockies game and decided to get a babysitter for the younger two. We had a lot of fun hanging with the older boys. I can't believe how much they have grown up!

The last time we came, we didn't expect to stay the whole time, due to attention spans, and to not be able to watch the whole game due to run-aways. The boys did great! It was nice to get away and relax with our kids.


It was pretty cold near the end of it. That's what I get for getting tickets in April in Colorado! Below is our view from our seats.... Not too bad! We were right in home run zone.


5 comments:

Jordan Family said...

so fun! love that you guys got to go!

Annie Carie said...

SO fun I love a good Rockies game! Next time I visit CO I'm going to have to come see you!

Brittany said...

What a fun night for your family. I am sure the kids loved it!

DeeDee said...

Look at all the fun things I miss when I don't read your blog...glad ya'll had so much fun!

Our Family Happenings said...

Fun fun. I will always remember when we went to the Rockies when Emily was so tiny and got held by the mascott! Germ freak out! But it was lots of fun.