Monday, March 16, 2009

Max and Ruby

Have you ever seen the show Max and Ruby? You know, it's the show where they have Ruby, a bunny who is probably the age of around 8 or 9, and Max who is probably around 3 or 4. Strangely enough, there are no parents around.... ever.... just their Grandma who comes over for special occasions. The nice thing is, Ruby has an endless supply of patience! I have learned a lot from that dear little bunny. Oh but she is tricky! Sometimes she gets this mischievous spark and does silly things to Max. Like be a model, or play doctor... in one episode, she dresses Max up..... I couldn't help but feel a kinship between the two of them and my little bunnies... I present to you my "Max" dressed by his sister "Ruby".

Yes my friends, he is in a dress. The great thing is, he came down all smiles! He knew he looked pretty! Twirl Hyrum twirl, like your life depended on it!

Oh the shame... I think it caught up with him. Yes Hyrum, you may see this in a future yearbook tribute. All thanks to your sister, Ruby.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

The girl he ends up marrying will get a good laugh out of this one! And so will his kids!

Annie Carie said...

That's so great!

I actually remember dressing up my little brother in a princess dress complete with heels and a wig! Poor kid... I think he turned out aright.

raedene said...

You're kids are the cutest! Thank goodness they have a mother with a heart of gold and the energy to keep up with them! (and who will also take great blackmail pictures of them to keep them in line!) Love you tons!

Valerie said...

You look gooooorgeous, dahling! Dresses really work for you! Ruby would be so proud.

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see my grandson getting his twirl on. :) I LOVE IT! Any boy that can do this will be a great brother to his sister and a great husband someday to his sweetie pie. :) `(Just ask Uncle Jace and Aunt Valerie about the time he got Grandma Jordan's pantyhose and slip on when he was about 3 years old :)

Great Aunt Jan said...

Hy to the Rum - what a FABULOUS twirl. I love you great nephew!