Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"Did you blog today?"

Oh my sweet husband that I love... as I was pleading my case to just go to bed and forgo the nightly rounds of Mario Kart, my husband, grasping for anything that would allow him to stay up just a little bit longer looks at me in all seriousness.... "Did you blog today?" oooo the nerve! I said "No, and come to think of it, I didn't yesterday either!" Okay, okay, he won! And while we are on the subject of my love, he has some incredible news. Never before have we seen this... are you ready for it?

We officially have a 9,000 racer, with the wii wheel, mind you, in our house. What does this translate to you? Let's just say, Martin has finally reached a goal he has been working on for a very long time. Who says we are not a goal setting family?! So honey, here ya go, I blogged for the day, AND I made you famous. Now here is the question, can my honey beat your honey up in a Mario Kart race?

4 comments:

Annie Carie said...

LOL that is awesome!! That's totaly something My honey would repect. We don't have the wii but we do have the xbox... lets just leave it at that.

If we did have a wii I think I would be the one putting up the numbers, that's kinda why we don't have one.

Garity said...

I'm not even going to let Kris read this because then he will spend all sorts of time trying to beat Martin which means he could be at it for months.

Jennifer said...

I heard Martin wowed everyone at the EQ party playing the game. Mario Kart is one of the few Wii games Greg actually enjoys.

Valerie said...

Martin- you rock. I am so prout to know you! Next time add my name somewhere~! :)