Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I need material!

So all day today, I have been hoping that my children would be naughty so that I could have something witty and funny to say. I even afforded every opportunity for them to have their "alone" time to do it in.

Here's the situation. I repainted Emily/Hyrum's room today for the 2nd time in a week, which means in the kids minds "Oh yeah, mom's busy! Party!" Hoping that they wouldn't disappoint, I came downstairs to see what mess I would behold after I was finished. I started to clean up the kitchen and came across an empty kool-aid packet... yes! Were getting somewhere. The hunt begins. Is it behind the couch in the living room or in the family room? Maybe they dumped it down the vent in the kitchen so they can see it spill into the basement. NOPE! I found a cup safely tucked in a 10# can with the concentrated red kool-aid. Not a drop was to be found anywhere. And to add to it, the house looked relatively the same as when I had gone upstairs. Maybe it was because they knew I was going to start documenting all their little naughties.

Oh well, tomorrow I will be painting and redecorating the kids bathroom (nesting maybe?) Maybe they won't disappoint tomorrow!

3 comments:

nelson6 said...

Yeah! Blogging is addicting, so glad you have a site! I've added you to my blog buddies list.

Kayla said...

Hey! I just linked to you from Lindsay's! Yeah for blogging! I too will add you to my reader.

Annie Carie said...

LOL we all know this good behavior streak won't last.