Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Here goes!

For years people have been telling me to write down my many stories of what happens in my daily life. Unfortunately. as daily life has happened, I am in no mood to write those things down. Take for instance, I was rushing around on a Sunday, finally getting myself ready for church, thinking that my children were all dressed and ready to go, I came downstairs to find Aaron and Emily completely covered in ketchup and spaghetti noodles. Well lets see, do I clean them up, change their clothes, or write down the story first.

I always think that I will remember but I have been blessed with the "I forgot about that" gene. So any friends out there who have a story involving my children, I would love to compile it. Even if you think it is too painful for my ears to hear, lay it on me.

What's going on with me lately? Well, I am 32 weeks pregnant, and smile every time I realize I am going to have 6 kids 8 years and under. Really, isn't it funny? It's hard to imagine life without any of my sweet children. The belly laughs when you surprise and tickle them. The look on their faces when one of their siblings gets hurt. (Unless they were the perpetrator of course, and that would be a different look....) I love the way my heart swells so much that it hurts when I get a glimpse of eternity with my family. There really is a true joy in motherhood when you take a step back and look at all that you have.

Now, I have to warn anyone reading. Please, for my sanity, re-read this blog when I get on one day and completely rant and rave. There will be days when one thing will happen right after the other and I have to tell someone. I will probably not sound as loving and patient!

9 comments:

Martin said...

That Great

Jordan Family said...

Hehe, very eloquent Martin!

Love it Becc, I'll be looking for more in the near future. Don't stress about having 6 - 6 is where the fun begins!

Skipper said...

You're the best, Rebecca! 6 fabulous kids, scrapbooking, wife of a crazy real estate nut, and now a blog. Ain't you somethin'?!
I'm so proud of you.
Much love,
Aunt Jan

J5 said...

Wow...six kids...you must have your hands full! :)

We love your blog.

Jes and Val

ganelle said...

I'll be reading!

Kelly and Randall said...

Oh Bubrico from Jericho.... you're a great mom. I can't wait to see and hold the new one while the other 5 are runnin' around. Haha, good times. *hugs* Love you.

Garity said...

If anyone can have 6 under the age of 8 that would be you! Hmmmmmm, stories, I'm sure I have a few...I always enjoyed watching your boys (back when you only had 3 boys!). My 2 boys loved playing with yours. The only thing I can think of right away are when they would eat frozen corn dogs right out of the freezer and wouldn't let me heat them up...you later said "oh yea, that's how they like them" as if were completely normal! Ha Ha!

Brittany said...

Count on me coming back to visit often that is something I really miss, your stories!!

Deidra said...

Way to be cool Bec! I knew you would blog someday! If your kids weren't so dang cute, sweet, cuddly, loving, playful...you would have nothing to talk about!

I'll be back!