Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jubilicious

I did not know my little sister very well.  We both had heard about each other and given the occasional hello and goodbye hug, but I didn't really know her.  And then she came for a week this month.
Did I know that she could be so crazy
And yet so gorgeous?!
Loved her child-like wonder and RMNP
The amazing pictures she took.
 

The Varmints we followed.
The way my kids love her
and followed her.
I loved that she would even listen to one of my songs and would be willing to take a picture by our own little "Rolling River".
The way she shared her talent and left her imprint.

Last but not least, she got to "meet" her niece Phoebe.

Ju-I am so glad you came.  Thank you for your self-less service and your love and acceptance.  There are no coincidences, and you didn't just happen to come at some random time.  You are a beautiful, lovely lady.  Thank you for coming.  I love you.

9 comments:

Jones said...

Bubs that means so much to me that you would include me in your blog!!! It was an incredible time that I will never forget. I can't believe how unspeakably.... well actually there is not an adjective adequate enough to describe your brilliance... awesomeness.... astonishing...? I can't think of a word to do you justice my sister. I love you and your amazing babies with all of my heart, and I can't wait until our next visit!!! Say hello to Savalina Ablatross, Hyrum, Emily, Aaron, Ammon, and Tyler for me :D Give them all a huge hug too! all of my love- Julie

(No ladies who Lunch pictures though? That's my only critique! :) )

Jones said...

And I love the Rolling River song, and our river!

Valerie said...

I love to see my Julie...

Soo fun!! I am so jealous, but so glad she got to come and play with you guys! :)

Laura said...

Taking absolutely zero credit here...we have the most amazing children (and therefore grandchildren) on earth.

What a lovely thing to hear your daughter say about another daughter.

So glad you could spend some time together and get to know each other better.

Any chance we could get to come up north someday, too? :D

YouHaveHowMany? said...

Didn't know you wanted to come! Anytime you'd like. You know where to find us!

kotterfamily said...

I love your blog Beeca, I has been so long since I checked it. It is so fun to SEE the things I HEAR about on the phone. You look great and your kids look so very happy.

Julie...it is always great to see you (her!)

I love your blog background. I am happy and a little amazed that you can keep a blog going. It puts me to shame! :)

Love ya!

Jes

Garity said...

Awe, what a great post to your lil' sis.
Truly enjoyed catching up on all the posts I have missed. I can't get over how big the kids are.

Katie said...

How fun to see Julie! I would have never recognized her. She was a beautiful little girl, and she is a beautiful grown girl! Looks like a great time.

reitefamily said...

If you have to be sad over something or someone, missing your sister after a great visit is a sweet sadness. I know your whole family will look forward to next time with auntie. Thanks for sharing your blog with me.

Carolyn