Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A special day for Tyler

Tyler's true spirit shined all day. He looked so handsome in his white clothes. They say that the eyes are a window to the soul. His eyes twinkled and shined. I loved watching Tyler's mannerisms before the baptism was to start. He was so excited, his little body couldn't contain his large spirit any longer. He literally bounced up and down on the balls of his feet with his face glowing. I had little glimpses into the future when he will be dressed in white again. I also had glimpses into the past when I knew I had been chosen to bring a special son of God into this world.

Tyler, I am so proud of you. You strive every day to be the boy you should. I know you get frustrated when you make a wrong choice, but I will love you no matter what.

When I looked back through the pictures, guess what? I didn't find ONE with you by yourself! Do you know why? It's because you attract people to you like hummingbirds to a feeder. Everyone loves to be with you. You are a leader.

Thank you for who you are and the choice you made on a crisp March morning.


I love you.



8 comments:

ganelle said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this picture! Congratulations, Tyler! xoxo

Jordan Family said...

such great photos bub! i'm sorry we couldn't be there to give him a big hug from the crew! we were with ya in spirit though! so proud of the parents you are and the choice tyler made! love the family picture...you guys look beautiful as always!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for sharing the memories of this special day. Congratulations on your baptism, Tyler!

Valerie said...

What great pictures, Bub! You captured Tyler perfectly. That kid is all bubbles!! Love you, Tyler, and wished so much we were there!

(bub, i can't see the big picture?? can you fix it? I bet it is gorgeous!!)

Garity said...

What a great tribute to this day! Funny you mention the fact that he attracts people to him. I used to feel the same way even when he was just a little guy. He has that gift doesn't he?

Kayla said...

whew. i just got caught up on your blog. i forgot you were private and started wondering why my reader never told me about your updates...duh. i promise to visit more frequently!

Annie Carie said...

Wonderful!! You made a great choice Tyler!