Monday, January 26, 2009

How can you punish him?



There is something about Hyrum that just makes you want to love him no matter what! I heard the dreaded noises coming from the bathroom again... for those of you who are new to the blog you can read this post for a good laugh... water!! I peeked in to see him playing sweetly with two trains and his truck just talking to himself. Water was quickly leaking down everyplace that it could. Not only that, I had just gotten him ready for the day. Notice he's up to his knees in water! Once again, I got the "cheese".... Hyrum... you're just what I need!

6 comments:

Garity said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS! Is this the same child who used a cup to fill the bathroom floor with water? So sorry but I am laughing at your expense which will mean I am now cursed and will probably have a water baby next who does the same sort of thing. He is just way too dang cute and you know he was just giving his trucks a bath after their hard day at the construction site!

DeeDee said...

Now that's my HY-tothe-Rum Boy! Gotta love it!

Our Family Happenings said...

How funny. He is so cute. What a little cheese monster! Good thing he wanted to get those trains clean...you can't have dirty trains!

ganelle said...

I have a similar picture of both of my older boys playing in the sick. It's one of my all time favs!

Valerie said...

Hyrum-- you are so lucky you are so stinkin' cute! What else are we to do but grin along with you! Miss you, Hy to the Rum!!

Annie Carie said...

awesome!