Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Michel's and the Kotter's finally collide!

Finally! Four out of our five children match up almost to the day with my sister's kids in GA. The sad thing is, they have never met before this trip! We have had a blast just hangin, wrestlin, eatin, and laughin!

All the cousins put on a great nativity on Christmas Eve. If you can believe it, we are still missing one cousin in this picture!

And Martin? Well, he is in dog heaven! I am not much of a dog person, but they do have quite the cute puppers. It's a german shepherd/boxer mix and she is great! Martin keeps giving me the puppy dog eyes for a puppy himself!

1 comment:

Garity said...

My dad did the same thing to my mom when we were younger. She finally caved when my dad swore he would take care of the dog and she wouldn't have to do a thing....yea, you know where this is going. I get away with having pets because I don't mind taking care of them at all and Kris (who isn't a pet person at all) never has to lift a finger for them. If you guys get a good dog though, you'll fall in love with it and watching the kids interact with him will be worth it!