Wednesday, September 15, 2010

6 going on 16




Emily, what am I going to do with you?  Who said that you were allowed to grow up, let alone be so darn cute, and to top it off, be so fantastically fun?! 
6 Things that I love about You!
I love the way you smile and crinkle your nose.
I love the way you love to read.
I love the way you always remind me to read scriptures and say prayer.
I love the way you play with dolls, house, dress-up (make-up included of course! :)  )
I love the way you like to jump into the middle of your brothers in a wrestling match and join right in.
Most of all, I love the way you fit perfectly into our family.

I love you Emily Jane!
Happy 6th Birthday!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wonderful!

Woo-hoo!

What a cutie!

xoxoxoxoxo

Happy 6th!!!!!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday, baby! Looks like you were treated the royalty you are on your big day!! We love you!!!

shereece said...

She is the very spitten image of her mom...lucky (and very cute) girl!

Hugs from FC.